Giant Spicy Pepperoni Pizza Roll
This Giant Spicy Pepperoni Pizza Roll is quite a game changer. Fill it with more of your favourite pizza toppings and be sure to share it!
Author: The Chef
Recipe type: Main dish
- 3 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- ⅓ cup olive oil
- 1 tsp oregano
- ½ tsp pepper
- 500g pizza dough
- Sliced mozzarella
- Sliced Pepperoni
- Chopped Jalapeños
- 2 tbsp chopped parsley
- Pre-heat oven to 200ºC/400ºF.
- Mix together garlic, olive oil, oregano and pepper. Set aside.
- Roll out dough into a large rectangle about ¼-inch thick.
- Brush with garlic oil leaving abut 1” around the edges. Top with a layer of mozzarella followed by pepperoni, jalapeños and repeat, finishing with mozzarella.
- Fold over the bottom edge and the sides. Roll into a tight log and and pinch the edges to seal.
- Place on a parchment lined baking sheet. Add parsley to remaining garlic oil and brush generously over top.
- Cut 5 slits in the top not too deep using scissors.
- Bake for 30-40 minutes until golden brown and centre bread is cooked.
- Slice and enjoy!