Strawberries 'n' Cream Croissant Cups
Perfect treat for brunch! Enjoy at room temperature or reheated in the oven.
Author: The Chef
Recipe type: Main dish
- 6 large stale croissants, cut into small cubes
- 1 cup diced fresh strawberries
- ½ (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- ⅓ cup white sugar
- ¼ cup milk
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extrac
- t2 tablespoons confectioners' sugar
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease 9 cups of a muffin tin; place tin on a baking sheet.
- Divide croissant cubes evenly among greased muffin cups. Press strawberries into and on top of the cubes.
- Beat cream cheese, white sugar, milk, egg, and vanilla extract together in a large bowl until smooth. Pour over each muffin cup slowly until croissant cubes and strawberries are fully soaked.
- Bake in the preheated oven until set and evenly browned, 30 to 40 minutes. Cool in the muffin tin for 5 minutes, then transfer to a wire rack to cool completely, about 30 minutes. Dust with confectioners' sugar before serving.