Mini Chicken Jalapeño Popper Tacos
Bite sized tacos filled with delicious chicken jalapeño popper dip. Covered in a crispy cheesy panko crumb and baked until golden. Serve up a tray for your next game day.
Author: The Chef
Recipe type: Tacos
- 8 large tortillas
- 1 cup melted butter
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- ½ tsp pepper
- 2 cups shredded cooked chicken
- 1 cup cream cheese
- 1 cup grated cheddar cheese, split
- ½ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- ½ cup chopped cooked crispy bacon
- 3 jalapeños, deseeded and diced
- ½ cup Panko bread crumbs
- ½ tbsp butter, melted
- Cut out 3” rounds from tortillas, about 5 per tortilla.
- Mix together 1 cup butter, garlic powder and pepper. Coat each tortilla round in the butter and place in a taco shape on the underside of a cupcake tin as seen in the video.
- Bake for 6-7 minutes at 180ºC until golden brown.
- Meanwhile, mix together chicken, cream cheese, ½ cup cheddar, parmesan, bacon, and jalapeños.
- Fill each taco with chicken mixture and arrange on a tray. Standing up.
- In a bowl mix together panko, remaining butter and cheese. Sprinkle over tacos and bake for 10 minutes until heated through and golden brown.