Zucchini Taco Shells
Turn zucchini into taco shells for your next taco night.
Author: The Chef
Recipe type: Taco
- 3 c. grated zucchini (about 3 small zucchinis)
- kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- ¼ c. almond flour
- ½ c. grated Cheddar cheese
- 1 Egg, lightly beaten
- ¼ tsp. garlic powder
- Toppings of choice (we used scrambled eggs, bacon, cheddar cheese, salsa, avocado, and cilantro)
- Heat oven to 400°. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Put zucchini in a strainer and lightly salt. Let sit in the sink or over a bowl to drain as much moisture as possible, about 20 minutes.
- In a large bowl, mix together zucchini, almond flour, cheese, egg, and garlic powder. Season with pepper.
- Scoop ¼-cup portions of the mixture onto the baking sheet, then press each gently down until ⅛-inch thick.
- Bake until the shells are lightly browned and crisp, about 25 minutes. Let cool slightly, then fill with toppings of choice.
Watch the recipe video here:
This low-carb hack is what your next taco night needs ?Full recipe: http://dlsh.it/846ZZcp
Posted by Delish on Wednesday, January 31, 2018