Mini Chicken Fajita Crunch Wraps
Tuck into these scrummy star-shaped wraps, crammed full of mouth-watering Latin American flavours. They’re a fun twist on the classic Mexican Fajita, combining soft melted cheese, deliciously spicy chicken and peppers with crunchy tortilla chips. Serve with a selection of yummy Santa Maria toppings: Delicioso! #santmariauk #latinamericankitchen #fajitafriday
Author: The Chef
Recipe type: Dessert
- 3 chicken breasts
- 200ml tomato passata
- 2 tbsps Santa Maria Medium Fajita Seasoning
- 3 mixed peppers, sliced
- 1 white onion, sliced
- 225g grated cheddar cheese
- 25g lightly crushed tortilla chips
- 8 Santa Maria Tortillas
- Santa Maria Sour Cream, Salsa and Guacamole to serve
- Add chicken, peppers, Santa Maria Medium Fajita seasoning and tomato passata into a large baking tray. Mix well. Cover loosely with foil and bake for 20 minutes at 220°C, mixing occasionally. Shred and cool slightly.
- Lay down a tortilla, sprinkle a layer of cheese, top with about ¼ cup of the chicken mix, a small handful of the tortilla chips. Top with some more chicken mix.
- Fold wrap over.
- Heat a large non-stick pan over medium heat. Place crunch wraps seam side down and press down gently. Sear for 1 to 2 minutes. Flip and sear for an additional minute.
- Remove and serve with Santa Maria sour cream, salsa and guacamole