No-Bake S’mores Ice Cream Cake
This no-bake s'mores ice cream cake is a childhood favorite that's perfect for grown-ups!
Author: The Chef
Recipe type: Dessert
- 1 cup graham cracker (85 g)
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ cup butter, melted (115 g)
- 1 pt chocolate ice cream (345 g)
- 4 cups marshmallow, divided (200 g)
- 1 cup chocolate chips (175 g)
- 8 oz chocolate (225 g)
- 2 cups heavy cream (480 g)
- ⅓ cup rum (80 mL)
- Place graham crackers in a zipper storage bag and crush with a rolling pin until the cookies are fully crushed.
- Transfer the graham cracker crumbs to a bowl, and add in the sugar, cinnamon, and salt, stirring to combine. Add in the melted butter and mix well.
- In a buttered 6-inch (15 cm) springform pan, add the graham cracker mixture and press firmly to form an even layer. Chill in the fridge for 30 minutes.
- In a medium size bowl, combine softened ice cream, half of the marshmallows, and chocolate chips.
- Pour over the graham cracker crust and freeze over night.
- Microwave the chocolate and heavy cream together in 30-second intervals, stirring in between, until the glaze is smooth and glossy.
- Pour the ganache over the ice cream cake. Freeze for 30 minutes.
- In a medium bowl, combine rum and remaining half of the marshmallows. Let sit for 15 minutes.
- Pour the marshmallows over the ice cream cake. Using a torch, brown the marshmallows on top of the cake.
- Slice and serve.
Watch the recipe video here:
No-Bake S'mores Ice Cream Cake
This no-bake s'mores ice cream cake is a childhood favorite that's perfect for grown-ups! FULL RECIPE: https://tasty.co/recipe/no-bake-smores-ice-cream-cake
Posted by Tasty on Sunday, October 21, 2018