Mini Chicken Bacon Ranch Pot Pies
Chicken, bacon, ranch, biscuits…what could go wrong? Absolutely nothing. This muffin pan meal is perfectly hand held, family friendly and delicious.
Author: The Chef
Recipe type: Main dish
- 1 cup diced cooked chicken
- 4 strips bacon, crisply cooked, crumbled
- 1 cup chopped fresh spinach leaves
- ¼ cup chopped green onions
- ⅓ cup ranch dressing
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese (4 oz)
- 1 can (16.3 oz) Pillsbury™ Grands!™ Flaky Layers refrigerated biscuits (8 biscuits)
- Heat oven to 375°F. Spray 8 regular-size muffin cups with cooking spray.
- In medium bowl, mix chicken, bacon, spinach, onion, dressing and ½ cup of the cheese until well mixed. Set aside.
- Separate dough into 8 biscuits; press each biscuit into 5½-inch round. Place 1 round in each muffin cup. Firmly press in bottom and up side, forming ¼-inch rim. Spoon about ⅓ cup chicken mixture into each dough-lined cup. Pleat edges of dough. Sprinkle each with 1 tablespoon of the remaining Cheddar cheese.
- Bake 17 to 22 minutes or until biscuits are golden brown and cheese is melted. Cool 1 minute; remove to serving plate.