Ranch Chicken Rollup Bake
This impressive dinner bake is easy and delicious. Serve with a side salad.
Author: The Chef
Recipe type: Main dish
- 2 cups shredded deli rotisserie chicken
- ½ cup ranch dressing
- ¾ cup shredded Italian cheese blend (6 oz)
- 1 can (8 oz) Pillsbury™ refrigerated crescent dough sheet
- 2 tablespoons sliced green onions (2 medium)
- Heat oven to 400°F. Spray 9-inch round pan with cooking spray. In medium bowl, mix chicken, ranch dressing and cheese.
- On large cutting board, unroll dough sheet; spread chicken mixture evenly over dough, leaving about ½ inch on 1 long side uncovered. Starting with topped long side, roll up dough toward uncovered edge; pinch seam to seal tightly.
- Using sharp knife, cut roll into 8 equal slices; place cut side down in pan. Bake 18 to 22 minutes or until dough is deep golden brown and baked through. Cool 5 minutes in pan; top with green onions.