- 1 (6 oz.) package Uncle Ben’s long grain wild rice
- 1 (10.25 oz.) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (10.25 oz.) can cream of celery soup
- 1½ cans water, use empty soup can
- 1½ pounds boneless, skinless chicken breasts or thighs
- Kosher salt and freshly ground pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 350º F and lightly grease a 9x13-inch baking dish with non-stick spray.
- Combine rice, soups and water in baking dish and mix together until combined.
- Arrange chicken on top of rice and season generously with salt and pepper.
- Seal tightly with aluminum foil, then place in oven and bake for 1½ hours, or until rice has absorbed all liquid.
- Keep baking dish covered throughout baking and make sure you don’t peek!