Mini Cheesy Chipotle Chicken Pies
These mini cheesy chipotle chicken pies are easy to make. They are filled with our favourite Mexican ingredients and a have bit of a kick too!
Author: The Chef
Recipe type: Breakfast
- 1½ cups shredded chicken
- 1 cup salsa
- 1 tbsp chipotle paste
- 1 cup grated mixed cheese
- 2 sheets ready made pie dough
- Egg wash
- Pre-heat oven to 190ºF. Line a sheet pan with parchment paper.
- Mix together chicken, salsa, chipotle paste and cheese. Cut out 3-4” rounds from pie dough.
- Place a rounded spoonful in each round. Fold over and pinch edges to seal. Transfer to a tray and use a fork to crimp edges.
- Brush with egg wash. Bake for 30 minutes until golden brown.