Instant Pot Homemade Applesauce
Simple, wholesome ingredients that combine to make an easy treat.
Author: The Chef
Recipe type: Main dish
- 12 apples, peeled, cored and quartered (Fuji apples are delicious)
- 2 tbsp butter
- 1 tbsp cinnamon
- 1 tbsp honey
- 3 tbsp lemon juice
- ¼ tsp kosher salt
- ¾ water
- Additional cinnamon and/or cinnamon sticks for garnish (optional)
- Put peeled and quartered apples in the Instant Pot. Add all remaining ingredients, then secure the lid, making sure the vent is closed.
- Using the display panel select the MANUAL function*. Use the +/- keys and program the Instant Pot for 3 minutes.
- When the time is up, let the pressure naturally release for 15 minutes, then quick-release the remaining pressure.
- Use a slotted spoon to transfer cooked apples to a large-capacity blender or food processor.
- Process until smooth and uniform. Add additional pot juices ¼ cup at a time to achieve desired consistency.
- Serve warm or cold with additional cinnamon and/or cinnamon sticks for garnish.
Watch the recipe video here:
Simple, wholesome ingredients that combine to make an easy treat.FULL RECIPE: http://chopsecrets.com/instant-pot-homemade-applesauce/