Grilled Nutella Marshmallow Sandwich
If any of you know me, you know that I could eat a sandwich every day for the rest of my life. Even if it is a dessert one! The creamy Nutella and gooey mallows blend so well together! This is by far the most delicious dessert I have ever tasted! The fact that it has only 4 ingredients is the best part about it! It barely took any time to cook!
Author: The Chef
Recipe type: Main dish
- White Bread
- Mini Marshmallow’s
- Coat pan with butter.
- Spread Nutella on one side of the sandwich.
- Lay the plain side of bread on the pan where butter is.
- Place mini marshmallow’s.
- Spread more Nutella on other piece of bread.
- Butter the top of bread when done spreading Nutella.
- Flip until marshmallows are melted and sandwich is toasted.
Watch the recipe video here:
Grilled Nutella Marshmallow SandwichFULL RECIPE: http://chopsecrets.com/grilled-nutella-marshmallow-sandwich/