Cauliflower Mac and Cheese
Extra creamy and cheesy cauliflower mac and cheese! This one is both kid friendly and keto friendly!
Author: The Chef
Recipe type: Main dish
- 16 ounces cauliflower, chopped into macaroni sized pieces
- ¼ cup heavy cream
- 2 ounces cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 cup grated cheddar cheese
- ⅓ cup grated Monterey jack cheese
- ½ teaspoon ground mustard
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon cracked pepper
- Bring a pot of water to a boil. Add the cauliflower pieces and boil for 5 minutes.
- Drain the water and return the cauliflower to the pot over low heat.
- Add the remaining ingredients and stir well until the cheese has melted fully, about 3 minutes.
- Serve immediately.