Want to eat healthier but don’t want to break the bank? Oatmeal is a great way to get both of these worlds to collide. Among many great health benefits, it’s also a great time saver. Microwave for just a few minutes, add your toppings of choice and voila. This recipe bumps it up a couple notches by taking a bit more time to prepare but lasting all week for you to indulge in. Say goodbye to showing up at work hungry, at least for this week.
Author: The Chef
Recipe type: Dessert
- 3 Cups Old Fashioned Rolled Oats
- ¾ Cup Brown Sugar
- 1½ tsp Baking Powder
- ¾ tsp Ground Cinnamon
- ½ tsp Salt
- 2 Eggs, beaten
- 2½ Cups Milk
- 1 tsp Pure Vanilla Extract
- 4 Tbsp Unsalted Butter or Coconut Oil, melted
- ½ Cup Blueberries
- ½ Cup Blackberries
- ½ Cup Raspberries
- ½ Cup Strawberries, chopped
- Preheat oven to 350°F / 180°C.
- Combine all dry ingredients and stir to mix well.
- Spray 9×13 inch pan with non-stick cooking spray.
- Pour half the oat mixture in the baking dish.
- Sprinkle some of each berry on top of the oats.
- Pour rest of the oat mixture on top of berries.
- Whisk the wet ingredients together then pour over the oats.
- Top the oats with the remaining berries and some more brown sugar.
- Gently shake the baking dish back and forth to spread liquid evenly.
- Bake uncovered for 40 minutes.
- Serve immediately.
Watch the recipe video here:
Baked OatmealFULL RECIPE: http://chopsecrets.com/baked-oatmeal/