Instant Pot Crustless Meat Lover’s Quiche
Fluffy eggs that are never dry, always moist and tasty.
Author: The Chef
Recipe type: Main dish
- 1 cup cooked and crumbled sausage
- 4 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- ½ cup ham, diced
- 1 cup + ⅓ cup sharp cheddar cheese, shredded (divided)
- 2 large green onions, sliced thin
- 6 large eggs, beaten
- ½ cup milk
- 1 cup water
- Additional green onion for garnish (optional)
- Mix together the meats, 1 cup cheese and green onion in the bottom of a 1.5 quart oven-proof casserole (this one fits perfectly: https://amzn.to/2OXT8Bw)
- In a large bowl, thoroughly whisk together eggs and milk. Pour egg mixture over meat mixture and stir to combine. Cover loosely with foil–do not seal.
- Pour one cup of water in the Instant Pot and insert the steam rack. Use a foil sling to carefully lower the casserole on to the steam rack.
- Secure the lid, making sure the vent is closed.
- Using the display panel select the MANUAL function*. Use the +/- keys and program the Instant Pot for 30 minutes.
- When the time is up, let the pressure naturally release for 10 minutes, then quick-release the remaining pressure.
- Carefully remove the casserole and top with remaining ⅓ cup cheese. Set under the broiler for 3-5 minutes until cheese begins to brown lightly. Serve immediately.