- 1 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- ½ onion, roughly chopped
- ½ tsp. chili powder
- kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 8 hot dogs
- 2 tbsp. butter
- 2 tbsp. all-purpose flour
- 1 c. milk
- 1½ c. shredded Cheddar
- ½ c. Shredded Monterey Jack
- 8 hard taco shells, slightly warmed
- 1 c. guacamole
- Sour cream, for serving
- ½ c. pickled jalapeños
- In a large skillet over medium heat, heat oil. Add onion and chili powder and season with salt and pepper. Cook until almost tender, about 4 minutes, then increase heat to medium-high and add hot dogs to skillet. Cook until the hot dogs are slightly charred, about 3 minutes per side. Remove from heat.
- Make nacho cheese sauce: In a small saucepan over medium heat, melt butter. Whisk in flour and cook for about 1 minute. Stir in milk and bring to a simmer. When the milk begins to thicken, stir in cheeses, whisking constantly until sauce is smooth. Season with salt and pepper.
- Build hot docos: Into each taco shell, add guacamole, some onions and a hot dog. Drizzle with nacho cheese sauce. Top with sour cream and jalapeños.
Watch the recipe video here:
You will hate how much you love these Hot Docos.Full recipe: http://dlsh.it/HrojtML
Posted by Delish on Friday, March 9, 2018