Hot Chocolate Fudge
Tiny marshmallows give this fudge recipe an added sweetness and subtle crunch.
Author: The Chefd
Recipe type: Dessert
- 2 14 oz. cans sweetened condensed milk, divided
- 2 packets hot chocolate mix
- 2 c. semisweet chocolate chips
- 2 c. white chocolate chips
- ½ c. marshmallow bits
- In a microwave-safe bowl, add chocolate chips. Microwave in 1-minute intervals, stirring in between, until fully melted. Combine with one can sweetened condensed milk and 2 packets hot chocolate mix.
- In another microwave-safe bowl, add white chocolate chips and microwave in 20-second intervals, stirring in between, until fully melted. Mix with second can of sweetened condensed milk.
- In a parchment-lined 8”x 8” baking dish, pour hot chocolate mixture. Top with white chocolate mixture, then sprinkle with marshmallow bits.
- Refrigerate for at least 2 hours, or until set. Cut into 1” bars and serve.