Get ready for full-on gooey, melty madness.
Author: The Chef
Recipe type: Dessert
- ½ tube refrigerated chocolate cookie dough
- 2 tbsp. marshmallow Fluff
- 2 tbsp. caramel sauce, plus more for drizzling
- ¼ c. mini chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Divide cookie dough into 2 balls. Place the cookie dough balls on the baking sheet far apart and flatten them into big discs. Bake for 15-20 minutes until golden brown and cooked through. (Now is not the time for an under-baked gooey center!) Let cool for about 10 minutes on baking sheet then transfer on a cooling rack to cool completely.
- Spread marshmallow fluff on the bottom of one cookie and sprinkle with chocolate chips. Spread caramel sauce on the bottom of the other cookie and place the cookie, caramel side-down, on top of the marshmallow fluff. Place the sandwich in a nonstick skillet over medium-low heat, and cook until the chocolate chips are melted and caramel is gooey, about 2 minutes each side.