We’re Nuts About This Vegan Cheesecake!
We’re totally nuts about this creamy, dreamy, vegan cheesecake! ???
Author: The Chef
Recipe type: Cake
- 1 cup raw walnuts
- 1 cup raw almonds
- 10 medjool dates. pitted
- 3 TBS melted coconut oil
- ¾ cup shredded unsweetened coconut
- ¼ tsp sea salt
- 3½ cup raw cashews (soaked 3 hrs or overnight)
- 1 cup coconut cream
- ¾ cup maple syrup
- ½ cup lemon juice
- ½ cup melted coconut oil
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 1 cup blueberries
- Using a food processor blend crust ingredients until fine crumbs. Pour into a 9in springform cake pan. Press down and smooth out with the back of a measuring cup. Set aside.
- In a high power blender, blend together all the fillings except the blueberries until very smooth. Set aside half of the mixture.
- Add blueberries to the remainder of the batter in the blender and blend until smooth.
- Pour the blueberry mixture onto the crust. Then pour the white mixture on top of the blueberry mixture.
- Let Freeze
- -20 minutes
- Let freeze. Take out of freezer 15-20 minutes before serving.
- For the Fruity Design:
- Save or make extra white filling. Then add natural colorants.
- For lavender color add a little blueberries.
- For dark red color add beet juice and blueberries or raspberries.
Watch the recipe video here:
We’re totally nuts about this creamy, dreamy, vegan cheesecake! ???Get the So Yummy Cookbook today! http://snip.ly/eofc0
Posted by So Yummy on Saturday, November 25, 2017