Spinach & Artichoke Bomb
A bomb to impress all of your friends with.
Author: The Chef
Recipe type: Breakfast
- 10 oz. cream cheese, softened
- ½ c. finely chopped artichoke hearts
- ½ c. finely chopped spinach
- 1¼ c. shredded mozzarella
- 1 c. freshly grated Parmesan
- 1 Garlic clove, minced
- ½ tsp. red pepper flakes
- kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tbsp. butter, melted
- 1 tsp. parsley, minced
- ½ tsp. garlic powder
- 1 can crescent sheet dough
- Preheat oven to 350° and line a small cooking sheet with parchment paper. In a large bowl, combine cream cheese, artichoke hearts, spinach, mozzarella, parmesan, garlic and red pepper flakes. Season with salt and pepper and stir to combine. Form into one large ball.
- Roll crescent dough out on prepared baking sheet and place cheese ball in center. Wrap dough around cheese ball and seal. Flip over so that the clean side is up.
- Combine melted butter with parsley and garlic powder. Brush all over ball and bake until golden, about 25 minutes. Serve.
Watch the recipe video here:
You haven't lived unless you've tried this Spinach & Artichoke Bomb 😍Full recipe: http://dlsh.it/pPFe8wn
Posted by Delish on Sunday, December 3, 2017