Cinnamon French Toast Bake
When you need to feed a crowd at breakfast, there’s no easier way to do it than by pulling together this cinnamon roll casserole. Thanks to Pillsbury™ refrigerated cinnamon rolls, you’ll have this dish ready to pop in the oven with just 15 minutes of prep time.
Author: The Chef
Recipe type: Breakfast
French Toast Bake
- ¼ cup butter, melted
- 2 cans (12.4 oz each) Pillsbury™ refrigerated cinnamon rolls SAVE $
- 6 eggs
- ½ cup heavy whipping cream
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 1 cup maple syrup
- Icing from cinnamon rolls
- Powdered sugar
- ½ cup maple syrup, if desired
- Heat oven to 375°F. Pour melted butter into ungreased 13x9-inch (3-quart) glass baking dish. Separate both cans of dough into 16 rolls; set icing aside. Cut each roll into 8 pieces; place pieces over butter in dish.
- In medium bowl, beat eggs. Beat in cream, cinnamon and vanilla until well blended; gently pour over roll pieces. Sprinkle with pecans; drizzle with 1 cup syrup.
- Bake 20 to 28 minutes or until golden brown. Cool 15 minutes. Meanwhile, remove covers from icing; microwave on Medium (50%) 10 to 15 seconds or until thin enough to drizzle.
- Drizzle icing over top; sprinkle with powdered sugar. If desired, spoon syrup from dish over individual servings. Serve with the additional ½ cup maple syrup.