Crispy Buffalo Chicken Wontons
An American spin on the classic Chinese wonton.
Author: The Chef
Recipe type: Breakfast
- vegetable oil for frying
- 1 cup shredded cooked chicken
- ¼ cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 2 tablespoons ranch dressing
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 1 ½ teaspoons hot pepper sauce, or more to taste
- 20 wonton wrappers
- Heat vegetable oil in a deep-fryer or large saucepan to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Combine chicken, Cheddar cheese, ranch dressing, butter, and hot sauce in a bowl. Scoop about 1 tablespoon chicken mixture onto the center of each wonton wrapper; fold wontons in half and press to seal. Arrange wontons on a baking sheet and freeze for 5 to 10 minutes.
- Fry in preheated oil until golden brown, 2 to 3 minutes.
Watch the recipe video here:
Crispy Buffalo Chicken Wontons: https://trib.al/Qd8g9Y3