Holiday Milkshake Shooters
It'll be hard to have just one shot of this boozy holiday shake.
Author: The Chef
Recipe type: Dessert
- ⅓ c. chocolate sauce
- 1 candy cane, crushed
- 4 scoops mint chip ice cream
- 6 Mint Thin Oreos (plus more for serving)
- ⅓ c. milk
- 2 oz. vodka
- whipped cream, for garnish
- Dip the rim of each shot glass in chocolate sauce, then roll in crushed candy canes.
- In a blender, blend ice cream, Oreos, milk and vodka until smooth.
- Pour boozy milkshake into shot glasses. Garnish each glass with whipped cream and am Oreo wedge (one quarter of a whole cookie).
Watch the recipe video here:
Tag your fun cousins who will try these Holiday Milkshake Shooters with you. Full recipe: http://dlsh.it/H7uWf15
Posted by Delish on Sunday, December 3, 2017