No-Bake Baileys® Cheesecake Balls
Boozy chocolate-coated cheesecake balls with no need to bake, they only take 15 minutes or so (if you don't include the chilling between each step).
Author: The Chef
Recipe type: Dessert
- 25 milk chocolate topped butter cookies (such as Le Petit Ecolier), crushed
- 1 (8 ounce) container mascarpone cheese
- ⅓ cup Irish cream liqueur (such as Baileys®)
- 1 (9.7 ounce) package white chocolate, chopped
- 2 ounces dark chocolate, chopped
- Combine crushed cookies, mascarpone cheese, and Irish cream liqueur in a bowl; mix well.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Scoop small portions of the cookie mixture using a melon baller or small cookie scoop and roll into twenty 1-inch balls. Lay on the prepared baking sheet and chill in the refrigerator for about 45 minutes.
- Place white chocolate in top of a double boiler over lightly simmering water. Stir frequently, scraping down the sides with a rubber spatula to avoid scorching, until chocolate is melted, about 5 minutes. Dip cheesecake balls into melted chocolate and return to fridge to chill until chocolate has hardened completely, about 1 hour.
- Place dark chocolate in top of a double boiler over lightly simmering water. Stir frequently, scraping down the sides with a rubber spatula to avoid scorching, until chocolate is melted, about 5 minutes. Drizzle dark chocolate over chilled cheesecake balls. Allow to set, about 30 minutes.