Holiday Cookie Pops
You NEED to try dunking these in hot cocoa.
Author: The Chef
Recipe type: Dessert
- 1 (16.5-oz.) tube refrigerated sugar cookie dough
- Christmas sprinkles
- Hot cocoa, for serving (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Scoop about 1 tablespoon of dough to roll into a small ball. Repeat until all the cookie dough is used. Roll the cookie dough balls in sprinkles. Then insert popsicle sticks into the cookie dough balls. Transfer to a parchment-lined baking sheet.
- Bake according to package instructions, usually about 12-15 minutes Let cool for at least 10 minutes before serving. Serve with hot cocoa, if desired.