Yields: 24 Servings Difficulty: Easy Prep Time: 20 Mins Cook Time: 10 Mins Total Time: 30 Mins
These delicious dark chocolate oatmeal lace cookies are light, crisp and chewy, sandwiched together with melted dark chocolate. If you’re baking cookies for Holiday parties, or just to leave Santa, these are a must!
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Line two baking sheets with Silpats or parchment paper; set aside.
- In a medium bowl, combine the flour, sugar, cinnamon, baking powder, salt, and oats; set aside.
- In the bowl of a stand mixer, combine melted butter, milk, honey, and vanilla. Mix until smooth. Slowly add in the dry ingredients and mix to combine.
- Drop 1 level teaspoon of batter onto prepared baking sheets leaving space in between, placing only 12 cookies on each sheet because the cookies will spread in the oven.
- Bake for 7-9 minutes. Remove from oven and let cookies cool on baking sheets for 2 minutes. Carefully transfer cookies to a wire rack and cool completely.
- Spread one cookie with a thin layer of melted chocolate and sandwich with another cookie on top. Repeat with remaining cookies. You will only use about 1 oz of chocolate, I calculated accordingly.