Hasselback Cheese Puff Fried Chicken
Can you guess what ingredient makes this hasselback fried chicken so amazing? ? ✨
Author: The Chef
Recipe type: Main diah
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 salt, to taste
- 1 pepper, to taste
- 3 cups buttermilk
- 1 packet ranch seasoning
- 10 cups cheese puff
- 1 oil, to fry
- Season chicken breasts with salt and pepper.
- Make parallel cuts in each chicken breast without slicing all of the way through. Place chicken breasts in a large bowl.
- Add buttermilk and ranch seasoning mix to the bowl and stir until chicken is well-coated. Marinate in refrigerator for 4 hours, or overnight.
- While chicken is marinating, place 10 cups of cheese puffs in a food processor or blender and pulse until finely ground. Pour into a large bowl.
- Using tongs or yours hands, toss each marinated chicken breast into cheese puff powder.
- Bend coated chicken breast to form a hollow circle. Use a toothpick to seal the ends together.
- Heat oil to 350°F (175°C) in a large skillet or pot.
- Carefully place each breast in the hot oil and cook for 4-5 minutes, or until internal temperature of chicken breast reaches 165°F (75°C).
- Remove the chicken breasts and transfer to a paper towel-lined plate.
- Serve with french fries, carrots, broccoli, and ranch dressing, if desired.
Watch the recipe video here:
Hasselback Cheese Puff-Fried Chicken
Can you guess what ingredient makes this hasselback fried chicken so amazing? ? ✨FULL RECIPE: https://tasty.co/recipe/hasselback-cheese-puff-fried-chickenCheck out and shop our favorite holiday recipes HERE: http://bzfd.it/2o4Cvey
Posted by Tasty on Friday, December 15, 2017