Chipotle Inspired Guac
One of the many things I enjoy in life is a delicious, refreshing snack! This delicious guac! Inspired by Chipotle’s wonderful recipe, this one matches up on so many levels! It’s such a great recipe to have on lockdown for any party or event! Eat up and enjoy!
Author: The Chef
Recipe type: Main dish
- 4 Ripe Avocados
- 4 tsp Lime juice
- 4 Tbsp Cilantro (chopped)
- ½ CUP Red onion (finely chopped)
- 1 Jalapeño, including seeds (finely chopped)
- 2¼ tsp kosher salt
- Choose the right avocado. It should feel squishy yet firm (like the palm of your hand), and be a nice dark green color on the outside.
- Cut the avocado in half and then remove the pit (carefully!)
- Scoop the avocados and place in a medium bowl.
- Toss and coat with lime juice.
- Add the salt and using a fork or potato masher, mash until a smooth consistency is achieved.
- Fold in the remaining ingredients and mix well.
- Adjust seasoning if necessary.