Reese's Peanut Butter Ball
PB lovers, listen up!
Author: The Chef
Recipe type: Dessert
- 12 oz. cream cheese, softened
- ¾ c. powdered sugar
- 1 tsp. pure vanilla extract
- 1 c. peanut butter, warmed in microwave
- ½ c. chopped Reese's peanut butter cups
- 2 c. Reese's Pieces, for decorating ball
- Graham crackers, for serving
- In a medium bowl using a hand mixer or in the bowl of a stand mixer using the whisk attachment, blend cream cheese, powdered sugar, vanilla, peanut butter, and chopped Reese's until combined.
- Transfer mixture to plastic wrap and shape into a ball. Fold up sides and cover with plastic wrap.
- Refrigerate until slightly firm, 1 hour.
- Unwrap and place on a serving platter.
- Place Reese's Pieces all over and let soften 20 minutes before serving.
- Serve with graham crackers.