Banana Bread Bottom Cheesecake
A sweet combination that's perfect for your next party!
Author: The Chef
Recipe type: Cake
- 4 bananas (as ripe as possible)
- 4 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 egg
- ½ cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1½ cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- Cheesecake Layer
- 32 ounces cream cheese, softened
- ½ cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup milk
- 1 tablespoon gelatin powder
- Caramel, for drizzling
- Preheat the oven to 350°F/180°C.
- In a large bowl, mash the bananas with a fork.
- Add in the oil, egg, vanilla, and sugar. Stir until combined.
- Add in the flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, and cinnamon. Stir until just combined. Don’t over mix.
- Pour the banana bread batter into a greased springform pan and bake for 30-40 minutes or until the top is set.
- In a large bowl, add the softened cream cheese, sugar, and vanilla. Whisk until combined.
- # Microwave the milk until hot for about 2 minutes, and add in the gelatin powder.
- Quickly stir until gelatin is dissolved, about 5 minutes.
- Pour the gelatin mixture over the cream cheese and whisk again until smooth.
- Pour the cheesecake mixture over the baked banana bread and cool for 3 hours or overnight.
- Drizzle with caramel and enjoy!
Watch the recipe video here:
Tune in everyday at 5PM PST for our best videos of 2017 ✨!FULL RECIPE: http://bzfd.it/2npg3eS
Posted by Tasty on Friday, December 15, 2017