Fabulous Fudge Pie
Everyone will think this fudgy pie is fancy, but it goes together so easily!
Author: The Chef
Recipe type: Dessert
- ½ cup butter, melted
- ½ cup packed brown sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1 bag (12 oz) semisweet chocolate chips (2 cups), melted, cooled slightly
- 2 teaspoons instant coffee granules or crystals
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- ½ cup all-purpose flour
- 1 cup coarsely chopped walnuts
- 1 Pillsbury™ Pet-Ritz™ frozen deep dish pie crust (from 12-oz package)
- Place cookie sheet on middle oven rack. Heat oven to 350°F.
- In large bowl, beat melted butter and brown sugar with whisk until blended. Beat in eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Add melted chocolate, coffee granules and vanilla; mix well. Stir in flour and walnuts.
- Pour mixture into frozen pie crust. Place on cookie sheet in oven.
- Bake 30 to 35 minutes or until thermometer inserted in center reaches 160°F and top is set. Cool pie on cooling rack 1½ hours.
- To serve, cut with sharp knife, cleaning knife blade after each cut. Serve with whipped cream or ice cream, if desired. Store covered in refrigerator.