Chicken Taco-Stuffed Crescent Rolls
Pillsbury™ crescent dinner rolls, Old El Paso™ taco seasoning mix and Velveeta™ cheese come together for a fun take on taco night in these easy-to-make stuffed crescent rolls. Serve with seasoned sour cream, and garnish with chopped fresh cilantro.
Author: The Chef
Recipe type: Main dish
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 package (0.85 oz) Old El Paso™ chicken taco seasoning mix
- ⅓ cup Old El Paso™ medium Thick 'n Chunky salsa (from 16-oz jar)
- 4 oz Kraft™ Velveeta™ prepared cheese product, cut into cubes (from 16-oz package)
- 1½ cups chopped cooked chicken
- 1 can (8 oz) Pillsbury™ refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- Heat oven to 375°F. Line large cookie sheet with cooking parchment paper. In small bowl, mix sour cream and 1 tablespoon of the taco seasoning mix, stirring well. Cover and refrigerate.
- In medium microwavable bowl, add salsa and cheese. Microwave 1½ to 2 minutes uncovered on High, stirring after 1 minute, until cheese is melted. Stir in 3½ teaspoons of the taco seasoning mix and the chicken until well mixed. Cool 10 minutes.
- Separate dough into 8 triangles. On wide end of each triangle, spoon about 2 generous tablespoonfuls of the chicken mixture. Roll up, starting at wide end, gently wrapping dough around chicken mixture and rolling to opposite point. Carefully place onto cookie sheet, spacing apart.
- In small bowl, mix melted butter and remaining ½ teaspoon seasoning mix; brush mixture on top of crescent dough.
- Bake 13 to 17 minutes or until golden brown. Serve with seasoned sour cream. Garnish with cilantro before serving.
Watch the recipe video here:
You had us at "taco-stuffed."Chicken Taco-Stuffed Crescent Rolls recipe:…
Posted by Pillsbury on Sunday, May 5, 2019