Caesar Brussels Sprouts
Forget romaine, brussels sprouts is where it's at.
Author: The Chef
Recipe type: Breakfast
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- 2 lb. brussels sprouts, shaved
- kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tbsp. red wine vinegar
- ½ c. creamy caesar dressing
- ¼ c. freshly grated Parmesan, plus more for garnish
- 1 Garlic clove, minced
- Juice of ½ lemon
- ½ tsp. dried oregano
- croutons, for serving
- In a large skillet over medium high heat, heat olive oil. Add brussels sprouts and season with salt and pepper. Cook, stirring occasionally, until the the brussels sprouts are crisp tender and a vibrant green, about 5 minutes. Stir in red wine vinegar and remove from heat. Transfer to a large serving bowl.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together caesar dressing, Parmesan, garlic, lemon juice and oregano. Drizzle some of the dressing over brussels sprouts and toss to combine. Add more dressing if desired. Garnish with more grated Parmesan and croutons.
- Serve warm or at room temperature.