Yields: 8 Servings Difficulty: Medium Prep Time: 15 Mins Cook Time: 30 Mins Total Time: 45 Mins
For the Chicken
- Place chicken in the slow cooker and add enough water or chicken broth to cover. Cook high 4 hours. Remove and shred with two forks, discard the liquid.
- To make in the Instant Pot, add at least 1 cup broth or water, enough to cover the chicken. Cook on high pressure 15 minutes, natural release. Discard liquid and shred with two forks.
- Meanwhile, combine the cream cheese and hot sauce together until smooth. Add the chicken, blue cheese, carrots and scallions and mix well, makes 3 cups.
- One at a time, place egg roll wrapper on a clean surface, points facing top and bottom like a diamond.
- Spoon 3 tablespoons of the buffalo dip mixture onto the bottom third of the wrapper.
- Dip your finger in a small bowl of water and run it along the edges of the wrapper. Lift the point nearest you and wrap it around the filling.
- Fold the left and right corners in toward the center and continue to roll into a tight cylinder.
- Set aside and repeat with remaining wrappers and filling.
- Spray all sides of the egg rolls with oil using your fingers to evenly coat. OVEN METHOD
- Preheat the oven to 400F. Spray a sheet pan with oil.
- Transfer the egg rolls to the baking sheet and cook until browned and crisp, about 16 to 18 minutes, turning halfway.
- Serve immediately, with dipping sauce on the side, if desired. AIR FRYER METHOD
- In batches, cook 370F for 8 to 9 minutes, turning halfway through until golden brown.
- Serve immediately, with dipping sauce on the side, if desired.