A bed of cheese is the perfect accessory to Grandma's classic dish, when you want to kick it up a notch.
Author: The Chef
Recipe type: Breakfast
- 1½ pounds ground beef
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- Salt to taste
- Black pepper to taste
- 1 egg + 3 eggs for stuffing
- 1 cup breadcrumbs
- 5 ounces bacon
- 1 cup cream cheese
- 3½ ounces sliced mozzarella cheese
- In a bowl, add the ground beef, onion, garlic, salt, black pepper, 1 egg, and breadcrumbs. Mix thoroughly.
- Place the meat mixture in a greased rectangular fruitcake-style dish, shaping the edges and leaving space for the filling.
- Spread the bacon, cream cheese, mozzarella and eggs on top and bake at 350°F for 1 hour.
Watch the recipe video here:
A cheesy, egg stuffed meat box to put in your food box.Taste for Yourself: taste.md/2hsQV0m?: Tastemade Brasil
Posted by Tastemade on Monday, April 16, 2018