These blondies are pure cinnamon-sugar bliss.
Author: The Chef
Recipe type: Breakfast
- ¾ c. unsalted butter, softened
- 1 c. sugar
- ½ c. brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 tsp. pure vanilla extract
- 2 c. all-purpose flour
- ½ tsp. salt
- ¾ tsp. baking powder
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- cinnamon-sugar, for sprinkling
- Preheat oven to 350°. Grease an 9-x-13” pan with cooking spray or butter.
- Beat the butter and sugars until fluffy. Add eggs and vanilla and beat until combined. In a separate bowl, combine flour, salt, cinnamon and baking powder. Add to wet ingredients and beat until just combined. Transfer batter to pan. Sprinkle top with cinnamon-sugar.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes. Let cool completely before slicing into squares.