White Chocolate & Berry Brownies
Made with white chocolate and topped with mixed berries, make these brownies for someone berry special.
Author: The Chef
Recipe type: Dessert
- ¾ cup butter, cubed
- 2¼ cups sugar
- 4 eggs, beaten
- 10½ ounces white chocolate, melted
- 2 cups flour
- 3½ ounces mixed berries
- 4 teaspoons sugar
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease and flour a square baking pan.
- In a saucepan over medium heat, add the berries and sugar. Cook until a sauce forms then set aside.
- In a mixing bowl, using a hand mixer, combine the butter and sugar. Mix in the beaten eggs, followed by the chocolate. Stir in the flour. Pour mixture into the prepared pan.
- Pour the berry sauce on top, and use a toothpick to swirl sauce through the batter.
- Bake for 20 minutes. Allow to cool, and cut into squares.
Watch the recipe video here:
I'd rather be full of these brownies than emotions, thaaanks.Full Recipe: taste.md/2F1tec4🎥: Tastemade Español
Posted by Tastemade on Wednesday, February 14, 2018