Up Your Thanksgiving Appetizer Game With These Mini Turkey Dinners
These Mini Turkey Dinners have come to the rescue to up your Thanksgiving appetizer game. Save up that leftover turkey to build little phyllo cups of epic proportions. A little bit of mashed potatoes, stuffing, and gravy puts it all together, and don’t forget to add some cranberry sauce for a little tang! You’ll love these bite-sized comforting treats.
Author: The Chef
Recipe type: Main dish
- 24 mini phyllo cups
- 2-4 slices turkey breast, cooked and diced
- 1 cup mashed potatoes
- 1 cup stuffing
- 1 cup gravy
- 1 cup cranberry sauce
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Place phyllo cups on a baking sheet.
- Using a teaspoon fill each cup with a layer of mashed potatoes, diced turkey breast, stuffing, and gravy.
- Bake cups for 5-10 minutes, or until warmed through.
- Top each cup with ½ teaspoon of cranberry sauce.
Watch the recipe video here:
Up your appetizer game with these Mini Turkey Dinners 🍗Recipe: http://sha.red/97CTT