Tomato Basil Bloody Mary
You haven’t had a bloody mary until you’ve tried it with Ketel One Citroen.
Author: The Chef
Recipe type: Drinks
- Olive oil
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon chili flakes
- 1 tablespoon thinly sliced basil
- 2 cups heirloom cherry tomatoes, assorted colors
- Handful of basil leaves
- 4 cups organic tomato juice
- 2 tablespoons minced basil
- 1 jalapeño, minced
- 1⁄4 cup lemon juice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar, plus more for drizzling
- 6 ounces Ketel One Vodka
- Marinate tomatoes in a small bowl and cover with olive oil. Add salt, pepper, chili flakes, basil, and lemon juice. Stir and let marinate while you make the rest of the drink.
- In a pitcher, mix together tomato juice, minced basil, jalapeño, lemon juice, salt, pepper, and balsamic vinegar.
- Assemble skewers: Thread cherry tomatoes and basil leaves onto 4 skewers, alternating colors.
- Place a skewer in each glass. Fill glasses with ice. Pour 1 1⁄2 ounces Ketel One Vodka into each glass, then fill with Bloody Mary mixture. Use skewer to stir. Drizzle each with balsamic and serve!
Watch the recipe video here:
Tomato Basil Bloody MaryYou haven’t had a bloody mary until you’ve tried it with Ketel One Citroen.
Posted by Tasty on Thursday, August 23, 2018