Spiralized Summer Roll Bowls with Hoisin Peanut Sauce
These quick Spiralized Summer Roll Bowls made with spiralized carrots and cucumbers were inspired by my shrimp summer rolls. I wanted to take those yummy rolls (which can be a bit more time consuming) and turn them into a super-quick meal, less than 10 minutes!
Author: The Chef
Recipe type: Salad
FOR THE HOISIN PEANUT SAUCE:
- 2 tbsp creamy peanut butter
- 2 teaspoons reduced-sodium soy sauce*
- 1 tablespoons hoisin sauce*
- 1 teaspoons sriracha
- ½ teaspoon grated ginger
- 4 tablespoons warm water, to thin
FOR THE BOWLS:
- 24 jumbo peeled and cooked shrimp
- 2 large English cucumbers
- 1 thick carrot, I used 8 oz
- 1 cup shredded red cabbage
- 2 tbsp cilantro leaves
- 12 basil leaves
- 12 mint leaves
- 2 tbsp chopped peanuts
- Mix all the sauce ingredients in a small bowl and refrigerate until ready to use.
- Spiralize the cucumbers and carrots, then cut into 6-inch lengths. Divide the cucumbers, carrot, red cabbage between 4 bowls. Top each with 6 shrimp, 2 tbsp peanut dressing, fresh herbs and chopped peanuts.
Watch the recipe video here:
Spiralized Cucumber Summer Roll Bowls with Hoisin Peanut Sauce are so much EASIER than making rolls with rice paper, and…