Crunchy Pecan Grape Salad
Tune in today while we make our favorite Crunchy Pecan Grape Salad!
Author: The Chef
Recipe type: Salads
- 2 cups green grapes, halve
- 2 cups red grapes, halve
- 1 (8 oz.) package cream cheese, room temperatur
- 1 cup pecan
- 1 cup sour cream
- ½ cup sug
- 1½ teaspoons vanilla extrac
- 2 cups pecans, chopped
- 1 cup brown sugar
- In a large bowl, mix together cream cheese, sour cream, sugar and vanilla extract.
- Once smooth, fold in red and green grapes. Mix together, then fold in 1 cup pecans.
- In a separate bowl, toss together topping ingredients (pecans and brown sugar) until all nuts are coated.
- Sprinkle mixture on top of grape salad, then refrigerate for at least 2 hours, or until chilled.
- Serve chilled and enjoy!