Skip the Drive-Thru and Make Your Own Taco Bell Copycat Crunchwrap Supreme at Home!
I just looove Taco Bell! I knew once I tried their famous Crunchwrap Supreme that I had to give it a go myself! This is the ultimate layered feast, and you’ll love the crunch from the tostada shells hidden between fillings on the inside. Serve this up with some taco sauce for an authentic Taco Bell experience!
Author: The Chef
Recipe type: Main dish
- 1 pound ground meat
- 1 packet taco seasoning mix
- 6 large flour tortillas
- 6 tostada shells
- 1 cup of sour cream
- 2 cups of shredded iceberg lettuce
- 1 diced tomato
- 1 cup shredded Mexican cheese blend
- Nacho Cheese
- Taco sauce, for dipping, if desired
- In a skillet, brown the ground beef over medium-high heat. Once fully cooked through, drain the grease.
- Place beef back into the pan and stir in the taco seasoning mix as well as the water it calls for on the package. Cook according to the package instructions.
- Warm up the nacho cheese sauce slightly in the microwave and set aside.
- Place the flour tortillas on a plate and warm in the microwave for about 20 seconds to make more pliable.
- Lay one tortilla on a flat surface. Spread a couple of tablespoons of nacho cheese in the middle of the tortilla.
- Place about ½ cup of taco meat on top of the nacho cheese.
- Next, add the tostada shell, a thin layer of sour cream, lettuce, tomato, and then the shredded Mexican cheese.
- To fold into the crunchwrap, start with the bottom of the tortilla and fold the edge up to the center of the fillings. Keep doing that, folding as tight as possible, as you work your way around the tortilla.
- Spray another skillet or cooking pan with cooking spray and heat over medium heat. Place the crunchwrap supreme seam-side down, onto the skillet. Cook for 2-3 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Flip over and cook the other side for another 2-3 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Cook the rest of your crunchwraps and eat immediately.