The most colorful way to eat spaghetti.
Author: The Chef
Recipe type: Spaghetti
- 6 Ziploc bags
- 1 lb. spaghetti, cooked
- Food coloring (we used 6)
- 1 c. Water, Divided
- 3 tbsp. butter, melted
- ⅓ c. freshly grated Parmesan
- kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Place 2 tbsp water into each ziplock back (we used 6 for 6 different colors). Add 10 drops gel food coloring to each bag.
- Divide the spaghetti into the 6 different bags. Shake until they are coated in their colors.
- Remove each pasta individually from ziplock bag and rinse with cold water. Combine in a large bowl and toss together with butter and parm. Season with salt and pepper and serve.
Watch the recipe video here:
You won't believe how easy it is to make Rainbow Spaghetti (Cc Delish Kids)Full recipe: http://dlsh.it/HvZAVXL
Posted by Delish on Sunday, January 28, 2018