Crispy Chicken Lemon Spaghetti
This crispy chicken lemon spaghetti is a delicious and creamy. With minimal ingredients and just a bit of time this meal is ready in just 30 minutes.
Author: The Chef
Recipe type: Spaghetti
- 2 tbsp oil
- 4 chicken breasts, butterflied
- ½ cup flour
- 1½ cups grated parmesan cheese, split
- 1 tsp pepper
- 2 tbsp butter
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 cups heavy cream
- Juice of 2 lemons
- Zest of 1 lemon
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 500g spaghetti, cooked
- 2 tbsp chopped parsley
- Mix together flour, 1 cup parmesan, and 1 tsp pepper.
- Coat chicken in mixture and press to adhere.
- Heat oil in a non-stick pan over medium heat. Sear chicken breasts on each side until golden brown and cooked through. Set aside and keep warm.
- Reduce temperature of the pan to medium. Add butter and garlic. Cook until fragrant. Add lemon juice and let reduce slightly. Pour in cream and remaining parmesan cheese. Bring to a simmer.
- Add cooked spaghetti, parsley and season with salt and pepper to taste. Toss to coat
- Serve pasta and sliced chicken on top .Garnish with additional parsley (optional)