Less carbs, more pickles.
Author: The Chef
Recipe type: Breakfast
- 3 large pickles
- ¼ c. mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp. ketchup
- 1 tbsp. Relish
- 1 tsp. Worcestershire sauce
- kosher salt
- ¼ lb. corned beef, thinly sliced
- 3 Slices swiss cheese
- Slice pickles in half lengthwise. Using a spoon, scoop out the seeds.
- In a small bowl, make sauce: Whisk together mayonnaise, ketchup, relish, and Worcestershire sauce.
- Spread sauce on bottom “bun” of pickles. Top with corned beef and cheese. Top with top pickle “bun” and secure with toothpick if desired. Serve.
Watch the recipe video here:
Pickle lovers, these reubens are so good you'll forget they're low-carb. Full recipe: http://dlsh.it/Y3bcJWn
Posted by Delish on Tuesday, January 2, 2018