Healthy and easy.
Author: The Chef
Recipe type: Breakfast
- 3 large tomatoes
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 3 eggs
- 1 tbsp. chives, thinly chopped
- freshly grated Parmesan, for serving
- Preheat oven to 400° and line a small baking sheet with parchment paper. Slice tops off tomatoes and hollow with a metal spoon. Drizzle with olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
- Place in oven and bake 10 minutes, until softened slightly. Crack eggs into center and place back in oven to bake 12 to 15 minutes more, until egg is cooked to your preference. Season with more salt and pepper and garnish with chives and parmesan. Serve.
Watch the recipe video here:
Parmesan Breakfast Tomatoes = the low-carb hack of your dreams.Full recipe: http://dlsh.it/28BXSlg
Posted by Delish on Thursday, March 8, 2018