Crescent Breakfast Tart
As pretty as it is delicious!
Author: The Chef
Recipe type: Breakfast
- 1 can crescent dough
- 6 eggs
- ⅔ c. Monterey Jack
- 4 slices cooked bacon
- kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tbsp. Chopped chives, for garnish
- Preheat oven to 400°. Line a medium baking sheet with parchment paper. Place crescent dough on baking sheet and pinch seams together.
- Fold edges of dough in to create a crust. Crack eggs onto crescent dough and sprinkle with cheese. Place bacon on top and season all over with salt and pepper.
- Carefully transfer baking sheet to oven and bake until crust is golden and egg whites are set, 10 to 15 minutes.
- Garnish with chives. Slice into squares and serve warm.