Time-saving Sheet-pan Eggs
These time-saving sheet-pan eggs will make your meal prep SO EASY!
Author: The Chef
Recipe type: Breakfast
- 12 egg
- ½ cup milk
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- topping of your choice
- Preheat the oven to 450˚F (230˚C).
- In a bowl, whisk together the eggs and milk until smooth.
- Pour the eggs onto a greased sheet pan and sprinkle in your favorite toppings.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until the eggs are cooked through.
- Slice the omelette and serve immediately or put into a storage container and freeze for up to 1 month.
Watch the recipe video here:
These time-saving sheet-pan eggs will make your meal prep SO EASY! 🍳FULL RECIPE: https://tasty.co/recipe/time-saving-sheet-pan-eggs
Posted by Tasty on Sunday, September 24, 2017