Chicken Alfredo Garlic Bread Roll
CHICKEN ALFREDO GARLIC BREAD ROLL
Author: The Chef
Recipe type: Main dish
- 1½ cups cream cheese
- 3 tbsp double cream
- 1 cup parmesan
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp pepper
- ¼ cup parsely
- 3 cups shredded chicken
- 6 rashers bacon, chopped and cooked
- White bread, 12 slices
- 12 slices mozzarella
- ½ cup garlic butter
- Mix the cream cheese, cream, parmesan, garlic, salt and pepper, chicken and bacon bits together to make the filling. Set aside (but don't refrigerate).
- Lay the crustless slices of bread in a sheet on a large piece of baking paper. Make sure the sides are overlapping. Press together with a rolling pin (if you press hard enough they'll stick together).
- Place the mozzarella in a sheet on top and sprinkle with the alfredo mix.
- Bring up the edge of the sheet and roll into a spiral.
- Place on a baking sheet and brush with the garlic butter.
- Bake for 30 minutes until golden brown and crisp.