Crock-Pot Red Wine Hot Cocoa
Let your Crock-Pot prepare your party drinks.
Author: The Chef
Recipe type: Drinks
- 2½ c. semi-sweet chocolate chips
- ¼ c. cocoa powder
- ½ c. sugar
- Pinch kosher salt
- 6 c. whole milk
- 1 bottle red wine
- Toasted marshmallows, for serving
- Chocolate shavings, for serving
- Combine chocolate chips, cocoa powder, sugar, salt, milk and wine in slow cooker. Cook on high for one hour, stirring every 20 minutes.
- Ladle cocoa into mugs and top with toasted marshmallows and chocolate shavings.